BEST OF K.K. SONGS

KK (Krishnakumar Kunnath)

I just love KK's songs. Most of the songs of kk I associate with Emraan Hashmi (or I should say I associate Emraan Hashmi's songs with K.K.). I don't know why he is not getting many songs now. Whatever be the reason I just badly want K.K. to sing more songs. K.K. and Emraan Hashmi's combination is just 🔥.  Just want to live all those memories again.

Now coming to the topic,
Here I'm listing some of my favourite songs of K.K.


  1. Haan Tu Hain
  2. Zindagi do pal ki ( Best suited while travelling).
  3. Dil kyon ye mera shor kare
  4. Tu hi meri shab hai
  5. Awarapan Banjarapan
  6. Maine dil se kaha dhoond lana khushi
  7. Phirta rahoon darbardar (teri yaadon me)
  8. Dil Ibaadat
  9. Zara sa dil me de jagah tu
  10. Tujhe sochta hoon main
  11. Abhi Abhi
  12. Tu jo mila
  13. Aashayein
  14. Beetein lamhe
  15. Piya aaye na
  16. Dil Aaj Kal
  17. Yaaron dosti
  18. Mat Aazma Re
  19. Sach Keh Raha Hai Deewana Dil
  20. Pyaar Ke Pal (Hum rahen ya na rahen kal)
  21. Tum Ho Mera Pyaar
(Touch the songs to open them on YouTube)
Please share this blog and be a part of my little musical journey. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNDERRATED SONGS OF ARIJIT SINGH

Ghazals you all Must listen to