UNDERRATED SONGS OF ARIJIT SINGH

 

           

By the way, whenever we hear the name Arijit Singh, big hit songs come into our mind.
But there are some songs which are fabulous but not many people know about that song or those songs didn't become much popular.
So, here I am listing some of Arijit Singh's most underrated songs, which you should listen to.

 
Touch the song name to open them on YouTube. And please kindly share.

This song is composed by the very talented singer and composer VISHAL MISHRA and is from the film JABARIYA JODI

This song is released recently. The film and all the songs from this film were released already and only this song wasn't released. I was waiting for this song for a long time and finally, it was released. beautifully composed, you must listen to this song. It is from the film BABLOO BACHELOR.
I got to know about this song from a T.V. show and when I searched this song on youtube, I found it very mesmerizing and soothing.
This song is from the film CITYLIGHT. The same film from whose song MUSKURANE of the same singer ARIJIT SINGH became tremendously popular.

This is an outstanding song. I don't know why this song didn't get enough views. I think sometimes it also depends on the film actors. Although this shouldn't be the case. 


It is from the film 1921.
 
It is from the film FUGLY, I recently got to know about the song, though it was released a long time ago😅. 

Once again a brilliant combo of Mithoon and Arijit. 

A great song from an outstanding film. Not even a million views on this song. It has merely 200k views. But not always high views on a song define its beauty. It's a popular thumri that is used in this film and is sung by Arijit Singh.

Fortunately and unfortunately I have found this song. I am saying unfortunately because I got to know about this song very late. Although this song is from the movie Sarabjit, whose other two songs ( Dard & Salamat ) are very popular. But fortunately, somehow I found this song on YT . And I must tell you what a marvelous song this is. Brilliantly composed by  Shashi-Shivamm

Last but not least RIHAA. This is his first independent song . And what I like the most about this song is its lyrics. In this era which is mostly occupied by romantic, sad & party songs. This comes as a breath of fresh air. I and many other people can relate to this song. And why would we not, as this is Arijit's song.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghazals you all Must listen to

BEST OF K.K. SONGS